Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Newest News



TOP 5 THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED SINCE THE LAST PREGNANCY UPDATE
1. I am no longer the one that asks "Are you going to eat that?" (Matt started working out again)
2. At least 7 people have told me that they think I won't even make it to February (I beg to differ) I only have 10 weeks left!
3. My back falls asleep... weird
4. We got to see actual 3D pictures of our little boy! (highly recommend this to every pregnant mommy)
5. He wakes me up at night by kicking, and he has recently developed the HICCUP reflex... it's pretty funny.

TOP 3 THINGS THAT HAVE NOT CHANGED SINCE THE LAST PREGNANCY UPDATE
1. Matt still has to assist me with my socks every now and then
2. I can still drink a glass of milk in two gulps
3. I still think I'm pretty cute ;)

8 comments:

Laura said...

You ARE cute! Taylor told me about your "are you going to finish that?" habit and how cute you were doing it. Only 10 more weeks!

Hanna said...

I hope I look that cute at 30 weeks...

Mary Jane said...

You look wonderful! I think you will make it to February...but I am not sure about March. :) Thanks for the update. We are so excited for you.

Tyler and Carisa said...

Rea - you are seriously adorable!!! And I miss you a ton!! And I have to admit that it's still weird for me to see you all pregnant and stuff!! And also, I need your email address!! I want more updates about everything!! Love you!

Clint and Kandi said...

I must have commented on the email that you sent instead of the blog. So here is your comment from your mom. Oh reagan you are so sososososo cute. and we are counting the days towards the boygle arrival.

Taylor said...

Reaga! I think your stomach is no longer getting rounder...it is now becoming pointy. HA! You are so cute...I just love it.

The Mower Family said...

Reaga! How cute are you! Sorry we didn't get to come and see you when you were here! You two look so happy, glad everything is going great for you in KS. We started a blog to keep everyone in the loop about our move too so you have to send me your email address. Speaking of experienced bloggers - where did you get the picture header? Very cute. I tried to put more than one picture in mine but it wouldn't let me put it in.

Signed,
Novic Blogger Kristin

Crystal said...

You are so cute! I wish I would have been taking pictures all along to see the progression of my tummy!
You are still so cute even with a tummy!
When are you due?