Thursday, January 29, 2009

11 reasons my husband rocks ...


1. He paints my toenails because I can't reach them at the moment
2. He made me french toast for dinner
3. He makes me laugh daily
4. He cuddles with me even though I know he likes his space
5. He lets me make him after school snacks
6. He buys me cool pregnant lady jeans
7. Although he needs to do homework he lets me blab about my day (which is always quite exciting ... not)
8. He lets me beat him at Dr. Mario
9. He makes the bed
10. He gives me a hug and kiss whenever he is leaving
11. He still opens the car door for me

See ... he rocks.

4 comments:

Mary Jane said...

You both rock!
It was great to chat with you both today. Thank you for taking care of each other. It makes my heart happy! :)

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

You're right, you lucky girl. He does rock!

Tyler and Carisa said...

Cute!!! I don't know if I'd trust Tyler painting my toes... between my foot phobia and him being the practical joker that he is, I think that things would go terribly wrong! =D

Miss you both!! For serious!! So email me back fool!!

Clint and Kandi said...

all those sweet things warm a mom's heart....I hope you are both being so sweet. I miss you ten tons.