Sunday, November 23, 2008

big changes

big changes seem to be happening around the ogle home. hahaha. ogle home. sounds funny to me.

this is an update of the pregnancy. well, the terminator is kicking reagan a lot, and its been entertaining. randomly reagan will yelp, "gAH!" and twist to one side. yep. thats my boy. ya know, there are some things that nobody told me would come with pregnancy... here are a few:

5. when reagan stands at the sink in the bathroom, i cant sneak by her without her fully removing herself from the bathroom.

4. when i get a glass of milk and say, "sure rea. you can have some." apparently that means "sure rea. drink the whole glass in two gulps, i dare you."

3. i may have to help reagan put on her socks every once and again due to lack of mobility on her part.

2. i am no longer the one who says, "are you goina eat that?"

1. i thought, but never could have imagined OH how cute reagan is as a pregnant wife.



3 comments:

Taylor said...

REAGAPOO! You are so cute and pregnant! I love it...and want to feel your belly. Keep up the good work Matt...I liked this post. I think more updates are needed in order for my overall happiness. LOVE YA BOTH ALOT.

Brit said...

Reag...I forget how much I miss you! You guys seem to be havin the time of your life, being pregnant and all. :)

Shelle said...

This is so hilarious! And so cute- I can't say it enough, I am so happy for the both of you!