Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Soy Nog



Yes it exists. And although the texture is not there the taste is exact. Matt is happy.

The baby shower went well! It was so fun to see all baby girl stuff. These pictures are for you mom! :)











Look how handsome Matt is in his birthday dress shirt! I love it. More of a present for me I think. :)

...on another note ...
No-shave-November yet again turned into DON'T-shave-December because of finals. Once Matt had passed all of his finals he decided that STAR-burns were the novelty of choice. I have to say ... they were pretty sweet, but I'm grateful they only lasted two days.




We bought a new car!! For a few months now we have been searching for something a little bigger than the Focus, and, lets say ... something that is a bit of an upgrade from the Mountaineer. Well, we finally found it! And it's my Christmas present ... I'm so happy! Matt flew to pick it up on Monday, and met his dad for the drive back.





Matt was grateful for the company.



(And Preston is grateful for the treats having a grandparent here brings.)



3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Wow! I love all of the pictures. It looks like you were "showered" with lots of fun gifts. I am glad Matt and Dad had a fun and safe road trip. Preston looks so happy with his "cheesy" grin. I can't wait to see that boy...and the new baby girl!

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!

Lauren said...

I love everything that was said and shown in this post. The little pink footie pajamas don't seem right yet. I love it. I love you.

ps...nice scootball shoes. :)

Anonymous said...

it's great to see all that cake! beautiful!