Friday, August 20, 2010

WE SURVIVED

(if this video doesn't work, we'll try again later...something about copyright blah blah...)



Another round of finals unscathed. Lucky...

Very Lucky.

Preston kept us entertained throughout the week. He can always find a way to make us smile and laugh.

Baby girl made her first noticeable appearance tonight by pushing out on my stomach, HARD. Matt got to feel it! Beatrice, Daphne and Fawn are our favorite names so far. Matt keeps trying to talk me into liking Millicent ... I just can't do it.

Matt passed all his classes with A's and B's!!!! He told me that he didn't think he'd be able to do it this go round, but he did! My smart little cookie.


(though there is slight resemblance, the man pictured is not matt)

I am working hard on my own schooling this week. I am on my last assignment before the final! Once I take the final I will hopefully be formally accepted to the Bachelor of General Studies Online program. I am quite excited, there are some classes that will be very fun to take.

These next couple weeks are to be FILLED with lots of family time, projects, and a bug bombing of our house. For some reason this summer we have SOOO many spiders in our house. Preston's poor little legs have been eaten a few times. Matt had a spider IN his pants some how and received 9 huge bites within 15 minutes. I've been lucky enough to only have a few bites but they are always in the worst places. On my toe, my ankle, my elbow, the back of my hand. Blah. BUGS BE GONE! soon ... very soon.

Adding to our list of requirements for where we will live is a Papa Murphy's and a Whole Foods. We had pizza for dinner tonight with cheese!! Yes, even Matt ate it! The cheese of course was a substitute, but it was actually very good! I have to say, that Matt is a trooper, I would not survive with out milk products.

STORY OF THE WEEK: Preston's newest tricks are praying, and flipping upside down off the couch.

7 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Big congrats to Matt! You are so smart. Yahoo for Reagan! Good luck with your studies. Preston is so funny. It makes me dizzy just watching him. I love his flip off the couch and crazy, silly dance. What is he doing on the step? Cooling off, praying, sitting still for just a minute?
Thanks for sharing!

Lauren said...

Yay for Matt's finals being over. Yay for Reagan almost being in the program. Yay for Preston praying and flipping. I'm telling you...he's the next Uncle Josh. So great. I love him. And Millicent Matt...NO.

Matt said...

...aaand you're okay with beatrice, daphne and fawn?!?!?! come on. well. daphne i like, but beatrice and fawn --- goodness gracious child! no way in my life will those ever be my childs name! I hope everbody who read this realized that the names of the girls we put up were a "j/k, lol" moment. (reagan hates when i say "j/k lol" usually cuz I say it like flamboyant man-girl--"j/k lol brb rotfl..." and whatever i can think of. so anyway...you like...stuff?

Clint and Kandi said...

oh Preston....we love you! dizzy head. hider boy with boogie fever...and my favorite...you little pray-er so soso great.
congrats on good grades matthew and go reagan go reagan go go!... go reagan! you are all a bunch of smarties.
and my password for this comment is nersts which I believe is referencing the nersts of spiders you will be bombing this week. hahaeh

Clint and Kandi said...

oh and ps....i remember doing that upside down couch trick all the time when I was younger...(last year)its a classic.

Clint and Kandi said...

oh and FawnOgle would be so great....kind of like finagle...

Tyler and Carisa said...

I love all of these updates!! Preston is just too cute!

Also, I feel like I haven't talked to you forever - so expect an email coming your way real soon!!