Friday, July 16, 2010

too much to catch up on...

Well, to start off... vote for a boy or girl--------->

To start off again, this is what me and Charlie do when we get together to study...


I take pictures like this and send them to Reagan when I get sick of studying.


Another thing I did when studying was just too much was go to Travis and Aly's wedding. They are so hott.


A week after I went to Portland for Travis and Aly's wedding we went to Colorado to pick up Josh from the airport. He is off his mission and has his life figured out...maybe...


Preston stole Josh's tag; and check out how long Preston's hair was! He is going to look back at this picture and be like, "Dad, thank you for allowing me to look so fancy fresh. You're the greatest."


We took family pictures, and this is the 4 generation pic....and this is about how organized we ever got.


I made Preston do some chores and he was very excited...


I love Colorado's sunsets...


A trip to Aunt Marty's farm proved to be exciting. Preston got to meet BB, one of the largest Holstein cows I've ever encountered.


I thought it was great to see my parents argue about their Sunday School lesson...they make a great team.


Annnnnnnnnnnnd in case you didn't know, the mullet was awesome on me...


But it wasn't as awesome on me as it is on this guy.


So, I came home to Kansas to do school. I got sick of that in a few days so I went to the pool with some friends. We were out in the sun for about 5 hours straight. My body hadn't seen sun for about 2 years... That being said, plus no sunscreen = no bueno.


After much pain and wailing, it peeled. It peeled a lot. Reagan wanted to eat it... I think. But maybe I'm mistaken.


So while I was in Kansas, Preston was straight up riding dirty in the big IDAHO! Holler.


And don't you dare try to steal Preston's watermelon. Thank you Tay for the Boise pics:)


I just think this pic screams awesomeness.


And who can deny his fresh new kicks? I say unto, no man.


Furthermore, we found an ice cream for me. It is delicious and if you tried it, you too would wish you had milk allergies...cuz if you did you could justify spending $5.99 on one pint of ice cream.


The end.

7 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I love all of the pictures! What fun! Preston is such a cutie. I am happy you found ice cream.

Clinchelle said...

I love Presto riding dirtay..but he looks way too grown up in the watermelon pic.

Lauren said...

I love everything about this post. I laughed out loud at the picture of Presto "free". I was not there when that happened. Hilarious. Um and that sunburn peelage is disgrusting. Thank you for this post. Keep them coming. :)

Brett and Cherice said...

K we completely blog stocked you from your facebook:) Had to say though your little guy is adorable and we laughed pretty hard at the picture of him with his watermelon! Congrats on the new baby coming too:) Hope you guys are doing good:)

Jessie said...

congrats on baby # 2! It looks like you guys have had a fun summer!

Jess said...

He is so cute with his new haircut! And I told Rob I wanted some shoes like Preston and you and Reagan. Not likely I will receive.

The Griner Family: said...

The pealing and the burn made me throw up in my mouth. Nasty...you westerners need to cake on the sunscreen!!! Preston is so handsome!!! I cant believe you cut his hair!