Saturday, June 5, 2010

T.G.I.S.

THANK GOODNESS IT'S SATURDAY!!! WHEW. Matt gets home tomorrow... yesssssss. Here are a few pictures of my day.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning to an adorable song by my handsome little stud ... He was all smiles. He had slept REALLY well apparently.



I decided that we would run errands early to beat the heat. On our adventure we got stopped by a train! It was SOO close to us. Preston was enthralled.






Next we worked on some projects at home, Preston was a BIG help.



Then we had some lunch.





And played outside!



What a WONDERFUL day!

4 comments:

Mary Jane said...

What an adorable boy! I just can't get enough of him! I love all of your posts.

Matt said...

remember when you taught him how to pick his nose like that? yea..... haha. jk. Great documentation baby babayyyyy

Tyler and Carisa said...

I love that instead of stopping your boy from picking his nose you decided to bust out the camera. =D (I would have done the same thing!)

Clint and Kandi said...

hey reaga! you are such a good poster! hahaha we love the pics of preston! and by pics I mean picks.