Sunday, June 28, 2009

you may not know that:


you may not know that:
i like to eat yogurt
i can't eat yogurt cuz im allergic to dairy
preston likes to eat cookie dough
preston smiles when i whistle
i like to be with friends
i like to be alone
i like to have a clean house
i like that reagan is a super clean freak like me
i like that since i found out reagan is a super clean freak, i have become less a clean freak
i like being organized
i like the typing keyboard sound
i like the sound a key makes as it goes into the key slot
i dislike the sound of pouring milk
i dislike the sound of sloppy eaters -- you all make me sick, but i wont tell you this
i like targets plastic bags, not wal-marts, targets
i like that reagan caters to my weird ways
i like that reagan is such a good mommy to presto-change-o
i like our small garden
i like to vacuum, nobody does it like i do
i think my vacuum deal is an o.c.d
i like lights. a lot of lights.
i like projects that make me think
i like that reagan can do projects too

i act like i know more than i do
i would rather be less dressed than dressed -- just like every man
i get tempramental when im hungry or tired -- just like every man
cold water cools you down a lot faster than luke-warm water
i talk myself out of being crazy almost every week... and now you know why :)

hahaha. i hope you learned a lot about me... this was a distraction from studying, and i liked it. now. back to why the physiological pH of an amino acid is.........


3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I like that I understand most of your likes and you are not afraid to admit them. Your dislikes make me smile. :) You are funny! I dislike that you are so far away! :(

You are a good Daddy and Reagan is a great Mommy! Of course, Preston is an amazing baby!

Clint and Kandi said...

Matt and reagan what a cute garden. I am so proud of you!

Jess said...

Is it weird that I crave cookie dough more than anything? Cookie dough and apples. I blame our childhood cookie dough club and habit of stealing dads cookie dough and eating it underneath the bed.

Preston is looking like a real boy!