Tuesday, June 23, 2009

...

i read cody's post about his new baby boy Camdon. he is a stud, and super cute...Who you ask? the answer is yes....yes, both of them. i think back to a good 2.5 months ago when preston was born and i remember feeling the same things that cody did. i never knew i could love this baby so much. i sit here in the dungeon of knowledge i feel a need to post this picture. it was on fathers day and i think that rea and preston are lookin so hott. i hope you enjoi. yes with an i.

7 comments:

Clint and Kandi said...

Yes they are so so hott right now. love those smiling faces....

Mary Jane said...

They are both adorable! You have a sweet family. You are an amazing Dad. The circle of life continues.

Taylor said...

OH MY GOSH PRESTON IS SUCH A LITTLE FATTY CHUM CHUM! I LOVE IT!!! GOOD JOB TO YOU AND REAG FOR HAVING A SMILY BABY!!! Lucky.

Jess said...

why did you spell enjoy with an i? answer correctly. i know.

Matt said...

you caught me jess.... it is because of you. i like the company you introduced me and when you did it was amazing.

Meg and Terr said...

MATT!! I am so jealous of your beautiful little family. I cannot believe that you have a kid, but I don't doubt that you are the greatest dad ever. How was your first Father's Day?

Sarah said...

Matt! Reagan! I can't believe how big your little guy is!! Oh my goodness! He's a cutie.