Monday, May 25, 2009

wellllll

preston is like wolverine...his claws seem to grow instantaneously, like something you see on...well, x-men.  

i was getting the house packed up for the big move and preston was like "dad if you dont take a picture of me im goina freak out like logan does." and i was like "who's logan dude?"  preston has been giving me the silent treatment ever since...

well i now remember that logan is wolverine. (and that new wolverine movie was pretty decent i thought. im not too critical of movies unless they really suck. but this one, as i said, was decent.)  i dont see how preston knew that but i will do as he required, post his pictures of some of his best moments... i am not my own man anymore...

Eating. 


Sleeping.
Learning from dad. (this is my addition and preston doesn't know about it. he told me multiple times to not post it because it makes him look a lot smaller than me.)


6 comments:

Clinchelle said...

Yeah, I am the first to leave a comment....and you know that is an accomplishment for me :P I cant wait to see him in person....so sorry we cant help you move!

Taylor said...

When do you move!? And I want a copy of Preston sitting up on the couch picture. Keep the pictures coming!

Mary Jane said...

Oh, my he is the cutest! I am so excited to see him...and both of you. See you next week!

Douglas Family said...

hey reagan.. i heard you had a little boy just a month before i had my baby so i had to see him.. he is so adorable! congrats!!

Unknown said...

I look for an update everyday on your blog just to make sure that I see all updated pictures of your precious little boy. This is good stuff. Also, when and where are you moving? Back to CO...?! (hint, hint, wink, wink). Oh, this is Katie.

Jess said...

I think you need to create more children.