Friday, May 29, 2009

sorry about the dent

So I am sitting in Biochemistry and my mind is wandering.  I started to laugh to myself because of something from my childhood I remembered.  Me and my friend Chirs decided it would be awesome to write a note on a piece of paper that sad “Sorry about the dent.” Then we put it on the neighbor with the new red truck across the street.  


We set up post upstairs in his parents bedroom and waited for the neighbors to come home…. HAHAHAHA.  It was A mazing!  They walked around the truck crouched over looking intently at every inch of the body.  HAHAHA.....and now I want to do it again.  I’m sure Preston and his friend will be just as awesome as me and my friend Chris.


This is one I found online that was a bit more extreme, but funny nonetheless. 



1 comment:

JONES GANG!!! said...

Awesome!!!! iam so going to do that next time i see someone take two spaces great idea. thanks miss ya guys