Monday, October 27, 2008

Matt

once upon a time, a sister called me. i could hear nothing on the other end but squeaks. this made me nervous, being as if she was choking on something i could do nothing. and on that same note, why call me if you're choking? moral support? anyway. finally i heard a heHEEEEEEE! all of you who know michelle know this piercing yet sweet tonal range. :) she told me that reagan and i had to check my mail. she was an elated creater of a masterpiece. after viewing, we could not stop from tears, and our abs hurt a lot. this folks, is her masterpiece.






Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

6 comments:

Michael Unger said...

That is the funniest thing we have ever seen. end of story.

Tyler and Carisa said...

Ha ha ha... I watched it and was tearing up.... so i had tyler watch it and he laughed pretty hard. he said he'd go and watch the movie if matt's face was there the whole time!! =D

Ben said...

ok, so that made me want to die laughing.

STAYC said...

hahahahaha that is hilarious

Anonymous said...

I have never heard that laugh you are talking about. You made it up!

That was the funniest thing I have ever seen, and when did you have time time to be in a movie?

ryan said...

wow matt, nice falsetto