Thursday, September 4, 2008

ok ok ok ok ok

so we have been out of commission for a while now with the whole blogging world, so for all you bloggers, or checker-uppers on blogs....we apologize.

kansas has brought the best out in us. reagan cooks amazing food. i sweat in great quantities of semi-salt water from my pores. its a marvelous thing.

i don't think that we have slowed the pace in any sense of the word. mama ogle came out to help us attack our bland white home with some colorful paint and fabulous drapes. ridiculous how much that wonderful woman can do with those three hands. pretty much all moms are just our favorite things in the entire realm of what we know.

here is much of our effort, in picture form. this is our magnificent bedroom.

note. we made the valance, nightstands, headboard etc. be inspired.

8 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Wow! That looks amazing! You put some great elements together. What great vision. You are "Design Stars"! I can't wait to see the living room and kitchen.

Knight said...

COOL! I LOVE IT YOU GUYS!!! BEAUTIFUL AND VISUALLY PLEASING.

STAYC said...

i love it! your bedroom looks beautiful!!! what a great idea for nightstands!!!!

Michael Unger said...

Hey Matt, Its mike unger. The house looks wonderful, We'll need to come out and see it in person some time. I may just have to set up one of these new fangled blogs meself so that I can show off my house.

Ben said...

Dude. I am inspired out of my brain. I am now going to go offer to my apartment landlord that I remodel all of the apartments for free so that I can do what you did to that house......

Tyler and Carisa said...

yay!! it is sooo amazingly great!! congrats you too! you are sure making your house a home!! Tyler and I miss you!!

Mike and Lauren said...

Reagan, your house is beautiful! Where did you find the stuff to make the headboard and nightstands? Hope youguys are doing well!

Shelle said...

I am so inspired! Love it