Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boy or Girl


yep, i've been storin this one for a good 23, almost 24 years now. reagan is catching up to me pretty dang quick. oh, if you don't know yet, REAGAN'S PREGNANT!!! luckily she is over the awkward phase of "showing" where people can't tell if she over did it on the donuts or if she really IS pregnant. She looks as cute as can be if you ask me. ok - no more rhyming i mean it.... does anybody want a peanut?...



on a pregnant note, have you ever had something like that happen? you see a woman and ask her "WOW! How far along are ya?" or "when's the baby due?" because you expect that shes expecting...next thing you know you're trying to talk your way out of a massive hole that you know you wont be able to escape. it feels like it does when you try to run in a dream you're having.

another thing. i vow to dress my child as the boy or girl he or she is. i was at Target with reagan i saw the cutest baby wearing a white, green and pale yellow. a mommy was right there shopping of course. i made my eyes go big and dropped my jaw to get a laugh out of the lil one. I said "she's such a cute lil girl!" mom responded "...thank.........he's a boy actually." right away i squinted at the baby and confidently said "oh wow, sorry i dont have my glasses." OK - i don't wear glasses! that was just the only way to make the situation less awkward just in case i saw that girl lookin boy and mom in the store again.

9 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Wow! It is fun to see the pooch, Reagan! We are so excited for you both...you three! What fun. Keep the pictures coming. I can't get enough. :)

Taylor said...

REAGEEE...I want to be i you.

Matt, you look like a pregnant Michael Scofield...which is awkward for everyone involved.

Clint and Kandi said...

so great chubba reaga

Hanna said...

So...how far along are you? because we just heard about this like days ago...not months...

Tyler and Carisa said...

Yay!! This is all so great... i'm a bit bitter that i'm not closer to witness it all happen before my eys... but keep posting pictures and stories and i'll be ok! =D

also, reagan is still so tiny, if i didn't know her i'd just think she really liked her beer... =D

p.s. i think it's a girl....

STAYC said...

Reagan you are like the cutest pregnant lady! I'm so excited for you! I love reading your blog, your husband Matt is pretty funny! i'm also in love with your house pictures, I love the bedroom and how you did the nightstand and window valence things...where did you find those valence boxes? I'm looking for something to do in my bedroom, but I was going to just a bar and then hanging curtains but I like what you did better. :) We did a valence in our kitchen (padded then with fabric) and it's such an easy way to dress things up!
p.s. I think its a girl too! :)

Kristin said...

Congrats Reagan - you are looking good and I hope that you are feeling good too! Congrats!

Shelly said...

I do not think Reagan looks obviously pregs. Give it another month or two. Also, regarding dressing the baby as it's sex, that doesn't even always work. Audrey was wearing white overalls with huge hot pink flowers on them and some guy says "What a cute little boy." Go figure! ps I want you here so I can see your belly grow!

heather said...

Matt and Reagan!! Ryan and I are so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!