Thursday, May 6, 2010

sd1400

After much help from Michelle, we have a new camera. It's fun, sleek and naranja...



I am grateful for technology. I wish I was a very accomplished business man and had money to buy all the toys I want. I say "I" because Reagan has self control and doesn't desire the worldly things I do. I would love an iPad. I would love an iPhone. I would love a 27" iMac. Instead I buy diapers, food, and did I mention that we got a new camera?

Well I love that this camera has virtually no delay with the time it takes to turn on and snap a picture. This one advancement in technology has allowed me to capture some pretty hilarious images already.






While I was outside in the backyard getting my BBQ on, Preston decided to be EXTREMELY dramatic. I think he gets it from his mother...:)





This next picture made me laugh out loud not only when I took it, but at least 4 other times last night. HAHA. What a dork. That's my boy.

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Oh my word...those pictures are hilarious. What an awesome child you have.

Mary Jane said...

I am laughing out loud!! He is so funny. :) I love your new camera because I know you will post more pictures. Dad will love it even more since it is "naranja"! Thank you for sharing.

Clinchelle said...

Love your new camera...it looks espensive. Preston is a crack up. Cant wait to see him again!

Clint and Kandi said...

okay we are all laughing out loud when we scroll to the last picture and then we are going...ew it's kind of weird and then ...scarey....then we decided the last pic looks a little bit like a chucky lee doll! AGGHGHHH! Preston you rock. nice camera matt.

Lauren said...

Oh my word. Hilarious. That camera looks so smooth...like butta. And that little man...AH. I just need to squeeze him. I would like to submit that Taylor, Zach and I have gone the longest without seeing him...not fair. Bring him to me now. Thanks. Bye.

Jess said...

Nice kamera! Where'd you buy it? You thus did not mention this to me.

I think Preston probably learned that from someone..

STAYC said...

Those photos are so funny!!!! What a cute little guy Preston is!!!! I LOVE his hair. super cute! :)