Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love him

As most people do, when using paper/plastic disposable cups we write our names on the side in permanent marker, so that we know whose is whose. Well, lets just say my ever-so-charming husband took that small tradition and made it into tradition of laughter, and the highlight of my week ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Ahh ... I love him.







And for those of you who don't care about this hilarious event, nor that I am now one cup short of a full set, here are pictures of Preston for your enjoyment. :)


3 comments:

Taylor said...

I can't believe Matt did that! HA!

Preston get's cuter every blog post.

Mary Jane said...

Oh, my! He makes me laugh! He is such a funny little boy. I love his grin. :)

Cydney Jensen said...

I can TOTALLY see Matt doing that! It was fun surprising him for his birthday and I am glad you were able to pull it off! Thanks for having us over!