Thursday, October 8, 2009

against popular demand

Against popular demand, i buzzed Preston's head. The truth is i don't care about the whole idea that you have to wait a year to cut their hair. See, Preston is more active than the average bear. Since he moves so much when he is on his back and side, just about all of his hair looked like it had been chewed on by a toothless badger. Some may suggest, "Well, just bathe him and use conditioner." But i say "Nay."

Preston got a talking package in the mail. He got new toys and books from Gramma and Grandpa, however, i have a strange feeling that Gramma was primarily responsible.


Check this out... who needs hands when you have a belly?


......aaaaaaaaaaand just another picture that i love.



5 comments:

Taylor said...

This child is so adorable! I just want to hug him and kiss him all the time.

Mary Jane said...

He is such a handsome boy! I love his smile. His blue eyes are amazing.
I like his haircut. I admit, I had my doubts. :)
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Tyler and Carisa said...

I love the last two photos. He's so handsome. I want to squeeze his cheeks.

And I think it's a dumb rule to wait til their first birthday. His new "do" looks great.

The Mower Family said...

He looks all toddlerish now!! I wouldn't really matter, even if you shaved his head he would be adorable - it's in his genes!!!

The Dawg Pound said...

Ok when do I get to meet this cute little kid? No fair all you Ogle's get to hold and hug him all the time. He looks like so much fun! Love, Teresa