Monday, September 21, 2009

Preston and Company

Finally Preston has branched out and found some friends. We went to the zoo near the end of our Boise stay. Preston finally found the giraffe from the Baby Einstein videos he's been watching. As you can tell by his face, he is ecstatic.


Braxon is Preston's buddy. They hung out, talked and spit up with each other. At one point Preston decided to try to pull a Mike Tyson and put Braxon's ear in his mouth. I would have loved to see it, cuz I think Braxon would have busted out some crazy ninja moves and which would have impaled Preston and forced him to concede. I guess I'll just use my imagination for now.


One of Preston's first dates with Nora Rose. How romantic. Nothing like getting together to watch objects move around on a flat screen. Kinda reminds me of older married couples, no?


Problem: Fatigue....Who's that happy child?


Answer: A nice face plant in bed.


...I conceded. aaaaaaaaaaannd not sure why Reagan wanted her toes in the picture, but they are always welcome to join the fun.


...now I'll go back to paying attention to what's going on in class.

4 comments:

Clinchelle said...

I love the face plant! I am not sure how any baby can sleep in such weird positions.

Reagan said...

My toes show up randomly in pictures. I think they need attention. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS Reagan Toes Diego???

Mary Jane said...

What a cutie! I love that little boy! Keep the pictures coming.

Jess said...

the fear in braxons eyes! hahaha.

you are funny. nice crotch in face action, preston! learned that from your aunt. michelle.