Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reagan's Gone Green

after being married to reagan for just over 4 months, and knowing her for a lot longer, i thought i got to know her pretty well. we talked about past accomplishments and future goals. we talked religion. we talked candy bars. we talked...or better yet, argued about whether we landed on the moon or not.

so, actually we didn't so much do that last one, but yesterday on our way home from boise we went through mt. rainier national forest. i learned something else about reagan. she's a TREE HUGGER! i shoulda known...

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Love that Reagan's a tree hugger!

PS Who was arguing what about landing on the moon, because Zach and I have had that same discussion.

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg that is a huge tree!!

Clint and Kandi said...

that tree is huge! reagan you little tiny cutie pie. I knew you liked
> trees and I knew you were always a hugger baby but I never knew you were a
> tree hugger and I knew you loved green but I never knew you were
> green....thanks matt for letting us know....that explains so much. Perhaps
> we really should recycle and bicycle (and popsicle)...for reagan